15 June 2019

Be Joyous, be Caring, be Alive...

Be Joyous, be caring, be alive...

Here it is 1 AM in the morning, and I should be sleeping, but cannot.  I just can't get over the feeling that there is something that needs to be said.  Something that someone needs to hear.  Then it came to me.

Be Joyous, be Caring, be Forgiving, be Alive, but most of all be Love.  For it is of creator's love that you are formed and it is Creator's love that you are here to express and experience.  For I do not tell you that God loves you, but rather that you are a living expression of God's love to all of the universe formed of the very essence of Creator's infinite Love.   Be the love that you are.    And may this simple photo of a rose, remind you always of the great beauty of love within you.  Let your love bloom and be a light of joy unto the world.

I am your brother in spirit and I Love You!  - Kuya David

No comments:

Post a Comment