17 June 2019

Life is full of surprises!




Life is full of surprises, often at the most unexpected times. Just a couple of hours ago, my much used and loved laptop computer for the past 4.5 years quit on me. Right now it just looks like a power supply, so not so expensive of a repair. Still it gave me pause, as I asked, why now? For every life challenge there is both a lesson and a benefit. It is easy to see the lessons, but sometimes the benefits are a bit more difficult to recognize. I thought, how shall I continue my blog now, just as it was getting started? Then i remembered, the dream, the inspiration. One of my goals is to be able to stop and share inspiration any time an any place that it comes to me. So I remembered that i could also blog from my cellphone.
Amazing isn't it how little setbacks can quickly become blessings as long as we keep our minds and hearts open.
Remember, for every challenge, there is also a blessing. Never give up, never despair. You are child of universe and you are worthy of blessings the universe gives you.

Love, light, joy and peace. I love you! ~ Kuya David

No comments:

Post a Comment