13 June 2019

The Journey Continues...

We never know where life lead us.  It is a journey that does not begin when we are born into material world, nor does it end when our spirit passes from our physical body.  It is a timeless journey.

My body name, at this time, is David Wendel Robinson.  In Earth terms my physical body is 66 years old.  Well worn but still kicking about.  At the time I write this I live in a place called Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines.  Yes that is Tarlac twice as the city is Tarlac and it is in the Province of Tarlac.  In US terms, where this body was born June 24, 1952, precisely at sunrise in Denver, Colorado, USA.  It is there in Denver that I have lived most of my life, but I have also traveled extensively.


I am also sometimes known as Lightweaver, Eaglechild.  I am a lightworker and spiritual mystic.  I am what I know or call, Shak'ta'i.  That simply means "They who remember".  I have neither church or religion, because I have something greater, creator's unlimited love from which all else manifests. 


I have sometimes lived well and sometimes wandered down dark paths.  But I strive to live with love and compassion at all times.  I was a photographer in the US Navy and have been a photographer for more than 50 years of my lif, and that along with writing are my lives great joys.

My goal with this new blog is to combine photography and spirituality.   That doesn't mean that every photo has a special meaning or that every meaning has a special photo.  I just like doing both.  Over the years I have learned that my greatest inspirations come at the most unique and unexpected times.  And often those times are when I am out just walking and/or taking photos.   With this platform I will be able to record photos and thoughts together, and submit them spontaneously without too much thought.  So wherever I am when inspiration arrives that is also where I will take a photo.  So don't be surprised if the photos and the inspiration don't have a direct connection other than the moment when they occur.  This allows me to pursue my two greatest passions together without judging either one.  


I guess you could say I am a sailor (because once a sailor, always a sailor), a photographer, a writer and most of all a mystic seeking to understand and to live in a good way.  Below is what I guess you could call my song or mantra.  Given to my by another bright  soul some many decades ago.  

Chant of the Eaglechild

I sing my soul to God
A silent song of praise
A stillness of my being
A growing of my spirit
My wings are spread
To catch the joy
And to soar on high within
My song is a wall
Against the the desert of despair
I am the song
And my wings are God

This is my simple blog.  I have others I may link to later, but for now and at this time in my journey this is where I will share both photography and words of contemplation.  Blessings, love and light be with you always, as it is with me.  Did you know that the word photography means "To draw with light"?  And just for the record my "awakening" took place on a remote little island called "Adak" where I was deployed with my Naval Squadron VP-47, for about 3 months during 1974.  

Yes I was a sailor, wild, free, scared and a little crazy, too often drunk on liberty, but working hard and well when not, and never willfully causing harm, but it seems that Creator and angels like sailors for some reason.  I am most at peace when I am near the ocean, even to this day.  Don't need to be on a ship or boat, but just like to be near, one foot on land and the other in the sea.  

My patron angel is Uriel, keeper of the sacred fire of wisdom and guardian of eternal truths.  That is my only tattoo, at least at the present time.  I am a sailor I must have at least one. 

I am David Wendel Robinson in this life.  I am a modern mystic and a Lightweaver.  An Eaglechild.  My soul name is something like  Shak'ta'i which is not really a name but a vibration that means only "They who remember".  I hope you enjoy my journey.  It has no actual direction.  My middle name Wendel, which means "wanderer"  and my only direction is the one I am traveling at any given moment.  

Blessings, love, light, joy and prosperity to you always and in all ways.   For what you carry in your spirit, your soul, is what you manifest in your life.  

David




  

No comments:

Post a Comment